Maxonic VMS Template
Maxonic is looking for a Business Analyst 5 for one of our leading customers in the (Industry).
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Experience working as a Business Analyst. - Desired 12 Years
- Experience in coordinating or leading testing efforts with users within the context of a large software implementation project. - Required 4 Years
- Experience documenting testing plans, creating test cases, and explaining such plans to users. - Required 6 Years
- Experience working with information technology teams while implementing new processes involving new software. - Required 4 Years
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - Required 8 Years
- Experience using Microsoft Visio for creating business process diagrams. - Required 3 Years
- Expert verbal and written communication with clients and project staff in English. - Required 8 Years
- Experience in identifying project risks and assisting in the resolution of project issues. - Required 5 Years
- Experience drafting requirement traceability matrices and test plans for requirement validation. - Required 3 Years
- Experience working within a large IT project team. - Required 4 Years
- Experience using testing management software. - Desired 2 Years
- Experience working within projects involving vendor owned, designed, and hosted solutions. - Desired 2 Years
- Experience with State of Michigan SUITE methodology and related documentation. - Desired 2 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree – Desired
- This project resource will review, analyze, and evaluate business processes and implementation plans in the context of testing a sophisticated enterprise-level software suite.
- This resource must be experienced in requirements gathering and in coordinating, designing, and implementing test plans in conjunction with a third-party software vendor and agency staff.
- This position will work within the project control office and report to the technical team manager.
- A special emphasis will be placed on leading requirements gathering and large-scale testing efforts.
- This position required coordinating efforts between the technical team and the business/customer teams.
- This position has a high probability of being extended past the end date listed.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Duration: 12 Months
- Location: Lansing, Michigan
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Usha Kiran (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 EXT 129.