Administrative Associate l
Maxonic is looking for an Administrative Associate l for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- The Call Center personnel to assist Stanford's Vendor Services group in the cleanup and re-onboarding existing suppliers.
- The Call Center personnel will be required to make calls to suppliers to confirm receipt of Stanford Initiative to complete the questionnaire and to assist with any questions with the questionnaire and secured portal.
- The candidate will manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner; follow communication and have the ability to discern when to go off-script when necessary. Identify customers’ needs and clarify information.
- Engage in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and escalating difficult questions as needed.
- Document any questions and concerns in order to build a FAQ for shared learning.
- Informs suppliers by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- The candidate should possess the following skills
- Exceptional customer service and support skills
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening and a professional phone voice.
- Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with suppliers over the phone.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Familiarity with Oracle and or SQM preferred but not necessary
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Redwood city, CA
- Duration: 08 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Zeeshan Ali (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.119.