Maxonic is looking for a DTMB ORS-Software Test Analyst 4 for one of our leading customers in the (Industry).
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- HP UFT(Quicktest Pro) and ALM (Quality Center) tool set - Required 3 Years
- LoadRunner for load and performance testing - Nice to have 2 Years
- Experience developing, managing and executing regression, smoke, load and performance tests - Required 5 Years
- Experience developing small programs with VB Script or similar programming language - Required 3 Years
- Experience creating basic to moderate complexity SQL queries that extract information from existing databases - Nice to have 1 Years
- Ability to read and understand complex written software requirements at a detailed level - Required 3 Years
- Ability to use MS Excel including advanced features for data import/export, sorting, and table creation - Required 3 Years
- Project-based testing: attend requirements and design sessions, translate requirements into test plans, manual testing, automate tests as necessary
- Maintenance and execution of existing automated scripts for smoke and regression testing
- Attend client meetings to document additional automation needs
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Duration: 12 Months
- Location: Michigan
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Dharmaraj (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 EXT 131.