16499 – Platform Engineer II
Our direct client is one of the world's leading hospitality & gaming company. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Platform Engineer / Windows Systems Engineer. This is a Contract to Hire role located in Las Vegas, NV.
• 5+ years of experience in an enterprise environment
• Required 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Exchange Server Administration and Engineering to include Enterprise versions 2010, 2013, and Office 365.
• Required 3+ years of experience with Windows Server Administration and Engineering to include Standard and Enterprise versions of Windows Server 2008 and above.
• Preferred 5-8 years of Microsoft Active Directory experience
• Preferred 5-8 years of experience in virtualization using VMWare Server Virtualization to include ESX Versions 3.X - 5.X.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in MS Patching, troubleshooting and maintaining.
• Minimum 2 years Symantec DLP and Proofpoint experience.
• Certification as an agile Scrum Team Member.
• General understanding of the operation and configuration
Experience plus to have:
• MongoDB (AWS Atlas (managed services), and on premise using Studio3T/Robomongo/Ops Manager or equivalent
• Some Linux to manage for example, but not limited to, Mongodb, Foglight, etc.
• Redgate (or similar) Schema compare
• MySQL using navicat/phpmyadmin or equivalent
• Postresql using PGAdmin or equivalent
• Microsoft SSIS : creating new packages
• Microsoft SSRS : creating new reports
• Managing Microsoft Clusters, Always On
• Microsoft SQL Replication
• SOX Compliance
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: Long term contract
- Position location: Las Vegas, NV (Local preferred)
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com)