Maxonic is looking for a Sourcing Analyst for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- The Sourcing Analyst supports the Strategic Sourcing Category Managers in all areas of sourcing initiatives and contract activities through the Ariba Contract Management System and the Procure-to-Pay platform.
- This includes uploading relevant contract information into both systems, monitoring/reporting contract compliance and maintains required process documentation.
- May also conduct certain contracting functions if delegated by a Category Director/Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent work experience.
- Strategic and functional sourcing or procurement experience with exposure to IT/Professional Services (Marketing)/Facilities at a large multi-national company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs and all Ariba modules
- Contract Administration, Purchase Order Management, Supplier Management, Category Strategy Development (see Skill Matrix section for detailed requirements on each of these skills)
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Duration: 06 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Arif (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.128.