Maxonic is looking for a Calibration Technician for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Under the direction of the Lead Depot Service and Pipette Calibration Technician, provide support for the Repair, Preventative Maintenance and Calibration of client and other manufacturers mechanical and electronic Pipettes.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Provide Pipette repairs, calibration, and preventative maintenance to all pipette makes and models as requested by our customers, including but not limited to:
- Vista Labs
- Communicate with customers on service subjects such as quotes, issues found during repairs and updates to purchase orders based on approvals by the customer.
- Managing Work Orders in the CRM to ensure that work completed on a customer asset is documented sufficiently to provide a service record for the asset.
- Provide calibration support to the Calibration Lab for all makes and models of pipettes, including support for ISO 17025 accredited calibration certificates (ISO 8655).
- Follow all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Reference Standards associated with Depot Service and Calibration Laboratory operations.
- No travel restrictions
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- HS Diploma or 2 years work experience in an engineering related field
- Ability to operate independently, with initiative, and good business judgment
- Experience in customer engagement
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Good computer skills including an understanding of Windows, Word, Excel and Access
- Ability to learn and develop new processes within our CRM application (Salesforce.com experience a plus)
- Oral and written communications skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Experience within an accredited (ISO 17025) Calibration Laboratory a plus
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Tewksbury, MA
- Duration: 12 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Usha Kiran (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.129.