Maxonic is looking for an Attorney for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- The Temporary Contract Attorney, HMD (Healthcare Market Division) will assist HMD businesses in negotiating and drafting commercial contracts (including terms and conditions of product sales and purchase), service, marketing, distribution, license, development, consulting, government, and OEM agreements.
- In addition, the Contract Attorney will be responsible for (i) providing legal support to Corporate and Group marketing, communications, procurement and e-commerce organizations; and (ii) counseling HMD with regard to certain compliance matters (e.g., anti-bribery/FCPA, fraud and abuse, Affordable Care Act, the Sunshine Act, commercial antitrust, data privacy, etc.).
- Knowledge of medical device advertising and marketing as well as experience in a healthcare related industry is highly desirable.
- Provide ongoing advice and support principally related to commercial contracts, proposals, RFPs, and RFQs, including the drafting, review, and negotiation of contracts
- Provide legal advice on a range of legal and compliance matters, including government contracts, commercial antitrust, marketing, anti-bribery/FCPA, fraud and abuse, products liability, and data privacy
- Provide advice regarding customer and other commercial/business disputes
- Monitor and administer contract review as well as other approval processes and policies
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Juris Doctorate required
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to develop process driven solutions
- Member in good standing with the state Bar
- 5+ years of direct experience with commercial contracts and general commercial law background
- Experience in some of the following legal and compliance areas: government contracts, commercial antitrust, marketing, anti-bribery/FCPA, fraud and abuse, products liability, and data privacy
- Proven negotiation abilities and business acumen
- Experience developing and implementing legal solutions
- In-house experience strongly preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Team player capable of leading and participating within cross-functional project teams to meet key milestones under tight timelines and stressful conditions
- Proven research and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of commercial and financial implications of strategy development process
- Strong project and process management capabilities
- Effective communication and presentation styles
- Strong work ethic with ability to work independently
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Waltham, MA
- Duration: 05 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Devanaga Santosh (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.132.