ORS - Programmer Analyst 2 - JO 16506
Maxonic is looking for a ORS - Programmer Analyst 2 for one of our leading customers in the Industry
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Demonstrated skill/experience of Front and Backend Development Best Practices - Required 4 Years
- Demonstrated skill/experience with Data Structures and Algorithms - Required 4 Years
- Demonstrated skill/experience with XML and Web Services - Required 4 Years
- Experience working with Rule Engine technologies - Required 4 Years
- Demonstrated skill/experience creating and analyzing complex SQL Queries - Required 4 Years
- Strong Problem Solver - Required 4 Years
- Strong Oral and Written Communication -Required 4 Years
- Critical Thinking - Required 4 Years
- Experience working with Agile Methodology - Required 4 Years
- 4+ years’ experience analyzing business requirements, generating project specifications and converting them into code, and applying knowledge of computer programming techniques and computer languages.
- 4+ years’ experience in the following development and design tools: Rational Software Architect RSA or other Eclipse based, UML Modeling Tools, Hyperion or Crystal Reports (or SQL Reporting Tool), Perforce, CVS or SVN
- 4+ years’ experience with Business Rules Engine (preferably with Corticon)
- 4+ years’ experience with IBM WebSphere and/or BEA Weblogic web application servers plus mobile application support.
- 4+ years’ experience developing and following unit test plans, test data, and scripts for application validation and verification.
- 4+ years’ experience working with application/solution architects to set direction of design and development for application development projects.
- 4+ years’ experience developing solutions, following design documents and use cases.
- 4+ years’ experience performing peer reviews of developed code to insure conformity to standards and design best practices.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
· Duration: 12 Months Contract position
- Location: Lansing MI
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Usha Kiran (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 EXT 129.