Sr. QA Technician
Maxonic is looking for a Sr. QA Technician for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- We are seeking a self-motivated individual with strong communication and operational skills to perform daily activities.
- This individual will coordinate these activities to ensure they are completed in an efficient manner and key customer expectations are met on time and in full.
- Candidate must be able to work independently, as well as on teams. Must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work as necessary.
- Compile inspection records, approved COC/ CofA to facilitate traceability for demonstration of product compliance
- Conduct internal Quality Management System (QMS) audits
- Initiate product quality holds/releases, as applicable
- Perform product / process acceptance activities based on approved and released specifications and documentation as define in respective process SOP.
- Ensure that systems and procedures are in compliance with ISO9001, ISO13485 and site procedures
- Participate in change control activities for documents and operation processes
- Utilize Trackwise system for nonconformances, deviations, Corrective and Preventative actions (CAPA).
- Manage problem requests, complaint records, and corrective and preventive actions
- Manage maintenance, completeness, and accuracy of Quality records
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 years of related work experience in quality assurance, quality control, compliance, document control or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 13485
- Quality Assurance and QMS audit experience
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, self-motivated, adaptable
- Excellent communication and attention to detail.
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
- Duration: 02 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Priyanshu Sinha (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.130.