Maxonic is looking for a DOAS- Web Designer 1 - Web Content Manager for one of our leading customers in the (Industry).
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Proven digital/web content writing and production experience - Required 5 Years
- Proven content management experience - Required 5 Years
- Drupal - Desired 1 Years
- SharePoint - Required 3 Years
- Google Analytics - Required 1 Years
- Prior experience managing social media content for businesses or professional organizations - Required 5 Years
- Usability, usability testing, usability heuristics experience - Required 5 Years
- Web Publishing (best practices, accessibility and social media) - Required 5 Years
- Adobe Creative Suite - Required 3 Years
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field – Required
- Experience Act as a liaison between DOAS Communications Department, IT and content managers serving the agency’s five business units.
- Based on analytics and user research, create a content strategy and direction that meets the needs of the agency’s business units and other internal customers.
- Collaborates with the Communications Team and internal customers to refine and advance the DOAS editorial vision and mission.
- Demonstrates strong editing and writing skills, with a deep knowledge of content selection, content creation and graphic creation.
- Determines and manages sources for content creation, both internally and externally, in collaboration with Communications Team and IT.
- Conceptualizes and creates design templates/layouts for project pages prior to publishing.
- Assists in the management of the organization’s workflows and editorial guidelines so content is timely and consistent with the DOAS brand voice, style, and tone.
- Remains up-to-date with the latest industry trends, content performance metrics, and customer challenges to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Assists in implementing DOAS’ customer experience using an appropriate focus database or other engagement platform.
- Participates in customer requirements gathering and discovery meetings.
- Supports Communications Team in presenting content strategy to stakeholders and senior managers and gain buy in on proposed approach.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Duration: 6 Months
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Dharma raj (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 EXT 131.