Engineering - Project Manager
Maxonic is looking for an Engineering - Project Manager for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- The Bioproduction division is seeking a talented Project Manager who will be the primary internal and external contact managing the overall schedules and ensuring projects are delivered onetime, on budget, and meeting or exceeding internal customer expectations.
What will you do?
- Creating project schedules / Gantt charts and defining project milestones for standard and customized equipment and automation integration projects in life sciences industry
- Leading design reviews with engineering, operations and suppliers
- Managing change requests throughout project cycle
- Identifying, managing and mitigating project risks and issues
- Scheduling, facilitating, and reporting weekly project meetings with internal stakeholders, cross-site customers and suppliers
- Collaborating with 3rd party suppliers to meet project milestones and deliverables
- Managing multiple, fast track projects simultaneously for multiple sites
- Managing material shipments, including international import/exports, with internal customers, suppliers, and logistics
- BS/ MS degree in Science or Engineering related fields; BA or MBA with relevant work experience
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience leading projects of varied scale and complexity
- Managing System Integration and/or Validation projects
- Experience working in a fast paced manufacturing industry
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- PMP certification or equivalent is desired
- Ability to be a leader and make decisions with authority
- Ability to prioritize activities and follow through to completion
- Requires excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience with Solidworks and PDM will help
- Experience with Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban project/work methodologies will help
- This position does not have allocation for relocation assistance.
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Millersburg, PA
- Duration: 12 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Arif (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.128.