16517– Content Strategist
Our client is one of the oldest and largest banks in the world, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a Content Strategist. The position is available in Oakland, CA or San Francisco CA, or Charlotte, NC.
This is a long term contract position.
- Collaborating with DXD Designers, Content Strategists, Producers, and Researchers on multi-device experiences for online and mobile banking, financial education, product information, tools, and application
- Creating content strategies that meet customer needs and business goals
- Writing and editing copy – you make every word count
- Often acting as project lead, coordinating multi-disciplinary DXD project teams, writing creative briefs, estimating scope and sizing, and handling escalations
- Working on large projects as well as ongoing maintenance, both independently and as part of a team
- Partnering with product managers, project managers, developers, business analysts, legal/compliance, and more
- Performing light interaction design and information architecture
- 3-5 years of content strategy and writing experience, with at least 1-2 years as an online content strategist and writer for large, public-facing company/websites
- Mobility experience
- Experience developing and implementing content strategies for large sites or large sections of sites
- Deep familiarity with user-centered design principles
- Experience developing and owning digital editorial standards and guidelines
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to persuade partners and diplomatically resolve conflict
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word and comfort with PowerPoint
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Some experience with information architecture
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Anjali Srivastava (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2291.