Maxonic is looking for a Contingent Worker for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Provide administrative or operational support working under general supervision.
- IT sourcing interface with all client’s divisions ensuring alignment of strategies and commitments.
- Implement and support the company’s IT Strategy and Plan objectives, timelines and goals.
- Align the Strategic Sourcing plans to enable IT investments and operations.
- Analyze cross-divisional spend to reduce total cost of ownership.
- Demonstrate a measurable reduction in year over year total cost of ownership for the goods and/or services being sourced without compromising quality and/or service levels.
- Provide thought leadership in developing and implementing sourcing strategies.
- Create subcategory strategies using cross functional teams and sourcing process diligence.
- Manage contracting process and lead coordination with Legal to ensure commercial relationships are appropriately documented
- Utilize and champion eSourcing, Spend Visibility, and P2P tools company-wide
- Manage the supplier qualification, RFP, supplier selection, contract development, implementation, compliance, and ongoing supply base management process related to software and professional services
- Manage relationships with the IT stakeholders and the suppliers
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Graduate Degree in Business (Preferred)
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in negotiating hardware, software and IT services agreements
- Experience in a continuous improvement environment with a track record of achieving significant savings year over year
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Knowledge of category management and strategic sourcing processes with demonstrated experience utilizing sourcing methodologies
- Ability to organize and manage multiple sourcing projects
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills highly desirable
- Requires ability to deal with ambiguity and the corresponding capacity to make decisions or recommendations based on potentially incomplete information
- Must be able to work across all functions and levels of an organization
- 0-10% U.S. travel
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- A minimum of a 4-year undergraduate college degree required in Business, Finance, and/or
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in negotiating IT agreements
- Broad business acumen to include sourcing - Total Cost of Ownership decisions in progressive companies where best in class practices are employed
- Demonstrated leadership and effective business partnering capabilities
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams in a complex organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Superior negotiating skills
- Strong knowledge of strategic sourcing process and e-sourcing tools
- Proven project management skills
- Demonstrable process implementation ability
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team, that may include senior management
- Problem solving and decision making talent
- Ability to synthesize complex and detailed information and develop category/negotiation strategies
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Waltham, CA
- Duration: 02 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Devanaga Santosh(email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.132.