Maxonic is looking for a Project Manager for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- IT Project Managers with Salesforce/Marketing experience.
- Local candidates highly preferred; flexible work week - PLEASE INDICATE IF CANDIDATE IS LOCAL AT THE TOP OF THEIR RESUME
- Gaming license required - If candidates do not already have a gaming license and are selected for hire, they can apply for one through Caesars at their own cost ($75).
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Create and articulate clear and attainable project objectives;
- Build out and gain agreement on project requirements among all project stakeholders;
- Manage project constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality;
- Perform project scoping, assessments, chartering, and project plan development;
- Communicate goals and objectives clearly, on time, and to the appropriate party/stakeholder;
- Take ownership of a project and drive it to success.
Additional duties include:
- Developing and maintaining the project plan and managing project stakeholders;
- Ensuring effective communication across project stakeholders and within the PMO and IT;
- Providing direction to the project team on priorities;
- Managing and mitigating project risks and issues and diffusing project conflicts;
- Managing the overall project delivery;
- Using basic knowledge of general financial and accounting principles to understand, communicate, and report on project budget and forecast.
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Duration: 06 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Badal Ojha (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.124.