Quality Engineer III - Quality Assurance
Maxonic is looking for a Quality Engineer III - Quality Assurance for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- To ensure Product Quality excellence, Oversee the system QA Checkout program beginning with the creation of each customer system Final Checkout Report.
- Implement required actions or activities related to the process
- Inspect Single Use Bioreactors (SUB) and Controller systems ensuring they meet customer and quality requirements, issuing corrective actions and guidance as appropriate within the organization
- Use basic engineering knowledge such as voltages (AC/DC, 210/230, etc – which is the right plug); interpret engineering drawings into physical system requirements;
- Be able to read/interpret ECO’s and BOM’s and their impact on the physical system requirements; determine if stated requirements were built correctly.
- Interfaces with and provides support to Receiving and Final Inspection personnel as defined by the Quality Manager
- Assists in the development, approval, training and maintenance of company specifications and quality assurance procedures
- Assist the Quality Manager in collecting and analyzing quality information from various quality systems and assist in the development of reports as needed for senior management review
- Develops and maintains specifications, WI & SOP's in area of responsibility. Provide training and oversight to individuals involved in the QA Checkout process
- Demonstrated ability to review quality records to verify information is correct and complete and that specifications and/or requirements have been achieved
- Identifies and drives continuous quality improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or Technology related field or equivalent.
- Familiarity with inspection procedures
- Familiarity working with ERP systems, doc control systems
- Familiarity with quality management systems (ISO 13485:2016) and procedure adherence
- experience working in manufacturing environment
- familiarity with validation protocols
- ability to read electrical and mechanical assembly drawings desired
- Attention to detail for documentation completion
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in all written and verbal contexts
- Strong skills in Microsoft office suite and tablet devices
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Duration: 04 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Suresh (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.113.