16552 - Salesforce CPQ Developer
Maxonic is looking for a Salesforce CPQ Developer for one of our leading customers in cyber securities.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Develop custom applications within the Salesforce CPQ platform
- Provide consultative support for architecture, development, testing and documentation based on stakeholder requirements
- Assist in the automation of sales processes and workflows
- Audit existing systems and provide recommendations for security improvements (best practices)
- Work closely with stakeholders to help define the scope and duration for development projects
- Integrate external applications into Salesforce environment through web services and API’s
- 1-3 years Salesforce CPQ development experience (Will accept other CPQ development experience but not ideal)
- 10+ years Salesforce development experience
- APEX, Visualforce, Lightning (a plus)
- SFDC integration
- Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL)
- XML, AJAX, HTML
- Salesforce CPQ, Cloudsense, Apttus
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- 6-12 months Contract position
- Locals preferred
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Vandana Mathur (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2308.