Maxonic is looking for a Business System Analyst for one of our leading customers in the IT Industry.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Utilize strong functional knowledge across Finance functions, including Procurement, Payables, Accounting, Tax and Expense.
- Work in a cross functional team environment to provide functional application support for Finance systems implementation and roll-out.
- Assist in the ongoing administration of Coupa and Concur, including user roles and permissions, workflow configuration, reporting changes, and related administration duties Review existing and emerging technologies, market trends and product capabilities to determine potential impact on the organizational strategy and alignment to business plans.
- Manage As-Is and To-Be business process mapping, process re-engineering and gap analysis. Recommend opportunities for streamlining, consolidating and optimizing processes.
- Lead solution strategies for business requirements, enhancement requests and defect fixes. Identify, develop and deliver business and technical solutions to customer satisfaction.
- Create requirements documentation, process and work flows, data flow diagrams and implementation plans.
- Prepare business use case studies and best practices documents. Produces documentation that provides detailed instructions on how to use/test the end-to-end Finance systems Support data driven decision-making.
- Collaborates with internal team and external vendor consultants to develop/enhance system processes and capabilities.
- Communicate, manage and drive resolutions for issues and risks. Drive effective conflict resolution across partners.
- Manage organization wide communications for projects and operations status.
Build effective working relationships with all stakeholders. Execute against agreed-upon commitments to deliver success.
- Create release strategies, Support business go-live and provide post go live support.
Build and stay relevant with current industry trends by attending various Seminars, Webinars and Training Courses.
- Models the Equinix Culture and Values.
- Hands on experience in configuring, testing and implementing Oracle EBS, Coupa and Concur applications.
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience working with Procurement, Payables, Accounting, Tax and Expense related applications.
- Minimum 2-4 years of implementation, administration or configuration experience in Coupa Expense or Concur Experience with designing and supporting integrations for business systems like Coupa, Concur, Workday, Oracle EBS etc.
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams in a matrixed organization.
Proven ability to facilitate knowledge transfer and translate complex technical issues into compelling business benefits.
- Proficiency writing functional requirements specifications and bridging the gap between business and technical groups.
- Understand business applications and how they are used by our business users including processes, enhancement opportunities, interfaces to/from other systems, overall architecture and deployment framework.
- Strong customer facing skills, ability to influence and motivate internal/externals teams and vendor partners.
- Strong consulting and solutioning skills.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- 6+ months Contract position
- Locals only
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Recruiter Shreya(Shreya.email@example.com) or call 408-400-22300.