Network Engineer - 16582
Our client is a recognized industry leader whose mission is to advance climate neutrality, energy independence, and green job creation through the nationwide deployment of renewable energy and energy efficiency finance programs. They are currently in need for a Network Engineer in Portland, OR. It’s a 3 - 4-months contract position.
- Install and configure network hardware.
- Interface with various vendor support via phone and email to troubleshoot problems.
- Process work request tickets, respond to and solve tier 1 issues.
- Document configurations, network maps, and changes.
- Interface with other internal groups on projects
- Palo Alto Networks (Firewalls, AV, DLP).
- AreoHive wireless/wired equipment and server software.
- Dell switches
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- 3-4 months Contract position.
- Portland, OR (Local candidates strongly preferred)
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Vandana Mathur (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2308.