Lead Data Integration Architect- 16604
Our client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of Lead Data Integration Architect. This Permanent role located in Las Vegas, NV and needs candidates who can relocate for the job and can come for the onsite interview. No remote work is possible.
- Lead and provide data-driven solutions to business partners through architecture, design and implementation of an ecosystem of RDBMS Data Warehouse, Hadoop, NoSQL, AI, Machine Learning and other modern data technologies on premise and on the Cloud.
- Develop and re-engineer the data acquisition, storage, processing, security, data management, and analysis using Cloud and on-premise technologies leading towards a modern data platform.
- Review current state activities to include the review of the goals and objectives of the Information Management group within the Client, the oversight responsibilities, and strategic involvement recommendations.
- Define and develop best practices on data integration/engineering, including ETL/ELT, Replication, ESB, API, etc. based on cloud and on-premise modern data platforms to scale up IM data management capability.
- Recommend and establish standards for advanced data integration, data processing to include designing practical solutions for optimal performance with fine balance of availability, reliability and security.
- Establish Data Integration/Engineering standards and conduct review session with developers.
- Work with IM application development teams to provide data integration architecture services and design services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field, or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 6 years of experience in designing, developing, building and ongoing support of data integration services, such as ETL and replication using DataStage/GoldenGate or other comparable tools, to include at least 3 years of deep understanding of dimensional modeling, OLTP and OLAP database designs and implementation strategies.
- Experience in architecting, implementing and operationalizing data solutions in production environments using Hadoop and NoSQL ecosystem on premise or on Cloud (AWS or Azure) using one or more relevant technologies such as S3, Azure Data Lake, Redshift/SQL DW, Spark, Kafka, Hive, Dynamo DB, EMR, Kinesis, HDInsight etc.
- Combined experience of advanced SQL and stored procedures (in Teradata, DB2, SQL Server, and/or Oracle Database Platforms) with hands-on experience of designing solutions.
- Experience with both normalized and dimensional data models, hands-on knowledge of other data integration techniques such as database replication, change data capture (CDC) etc. and familiarity of SOA and ESB technologies and patterns.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Technical knowledge in predictive analytics architecture and in development and deployment of predictive models
- Experience in hospitality operations and/or relevant industry experience
- Permanent Role
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Mani Maganti (email@example.com) - 408-400-2304