16628 – Sr. SFDC Business System Analyst
Our client is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. They are looking for a Sr. SFDC Business System Analyst for a permanent role in Pleasanton, CA. No remote work, onsite interview – must.
As a Sr Business Systems Analyst, you will be part of our IT team scoping, designing and delivering technology solutions that optimize and enable our Sales, Marketing and Services organizations. Our primary technology is Salesforce.com and its integrations with HR, Finance, and Marketing Operations systems.
- Support the relationship with the Global Sales, Services and Marketing, utilizing proactive account management strategies, and develop strong business relationships
- Lead business analysis and modeling activities by interviewing process owners, users and other stakeholders to identify business processes, evaluates the current process and workflow for various business functions; documents findings and recommends improvements.
- Act as a liaison between Project Sponsors/Stakeholders and technical teams. Lead cross-functional teams to deliver business and technical requirements, business rules, concept maps, process maps, user flows, acceptance tests
- Resolve issues between stated business requirements and what is technically feasible by identifying issues, evaluate alternative systems solutions with system designers and users and communicate the end result.
- Decompose large work items/stories into smaller independent components. Lead work sessions with technical team members to address questions or issues etc.
- Work with the business units to develop test plans and procedures, to validate the application design, define acceptance criteria with the overall project team.
- Test the application as required by project timelines. This also includes supporting stakeholder testing.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as Business Systems Analyst working with Sales, Channel and Marketing functional areas
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with Salesforce. Must have experience with Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce ServiceCloud, Salesforce Communities.
- Thorough understanding of Campaign to Lead, Lead to Order, Order to Cash processes with extensive knowledge of industry best practices in CRM space both on process and technology
- Experience with upstream & downstream processes & solutions to CRM capabilities such as MDM (Customer, contact, and company master), CPQ, Order Management, and Sales Analytics.
- Salesforce Administrator and Sales Cloud certifications is a plus
- Experience with Eloqua and Xactly is a plus
- Experience as a Product Owner in Scrum or Agile development environments a plus
- Ability to lead user stories and business analysis requirements on projects leveraging Agile Methodology
- Ability to decompose, refine, and document user stories using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models and wireframes (if required)
- Support and participate in test execution and other QA activities.
- Location: Pleasanton, CA
- Permanent role
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Vandana Mathur (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2308.