Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of an iOS Developer in their Pleasanton, CA facility. This position is Contract to Hire and needs W2 candidates who are local to bay area to attend an onsite interview.
Be a senior member of mobile team
- Participate in the new implementations and enhancements of mobile apps
- Provide guidance on the future direction of mobile technology usage
- Work closely with the business team in understanding and implementing the optimum solution.
- Participate in the definition and implementation standards for mobile development.
- Facilitate the implementation and adoption of new mobile tools and technologies.
- Minimum 4 year of proven experience building commercial mobile applications
- Minimum 8 years of experience in developing software applications.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience building native iPhone/iPad apps using XCode and Objective-C
- Vast knowledge of current trends in the mobile technology
- Extensive consuming SOAP/REST web services.
- Extensive experience with XML Schemas, AJAX, WSDL, WADL
- Extensive experience with processing XML/JSON data.
- Excellent understanding of usability aspects of mobile applications
- Strong understanding of mobile application security
- Ability to translate business requirements into working solutions.
- Experience with Java J2EE or Android is a huge plus
- Experience with writing and tuning queries to relational databases like Oracle, DB2 etc. is a plus.
- Contract to Hire
- Pleasanton, CA
- Local candidates preferred
- W2 payment term only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume or email Vandana Mathur (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2308.