Data Analyst - 16677
Our client is one of the oldest and largest banks in the world, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a Data Analyst. The position is based out of Charlotte, NC.
This is a long-term contract position.
- Standardize the implementation of speech analytics for near-term coaching while building a scalable Artificial Intelligence (AI) and speech analytics platform for complaint capture improvements.
- Roll out proactive and predictive modeling for proactive issue management and helps with line of business analytics leaders by offering tools and services that help connect complaint metrics to business processes and dashboards
- Support labeling efforts to build ground truth for modeling activities
- Analyze models and respective results and communicate results in a timely manner.
- Render results for visualization and consumption across various stakeholders.
- 2-5 years of Data Analysis experience
- Proficient in SQL, python/R, or SAS
- Experience with Teradata/SQL server/Hadoop etc.
- Extract and compile data from various sources to support analytical work.
- Load, transform and stage data across platforms (Teradata, Hadoop etc.)
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States
- Position Type:12+ months contract, possibility of extension
- Position Location: Charlotte, NC (Local preferred)
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Anjali Srivastava (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2291.