Product Manager JO # 16732
Our client is a company that provides hardware and software products for IT security, including network security, endpoint security, cloud security, mobile security, data security and security management. They have a requirement for a Product Manager to work in their San Carlos, CA facility.
- Develop overall product roadmap and product strategy priorities
- Lead products that secure and protect cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) of our clients by building state of the art, cloud security solution for full visibility, protection and control of cloud environments
- Ownership of product requirements and driving the product life cycle through development and product launch.
- Analyzing the market trends, competitive landscape and new business opportunities of the security market.
- Working closely with R&D to deliver high quality products on schedule
- Driving strategic and alliance discussions with 3rd party market leading technology vendors
- Building positive relationships and trust through strong cross team interactions, on-time delivery, high quality products, continuous innovation, and exceeding expectations
- Develop and execute product launch plans
- Previous experience of 4+ years in at least one of the following: Sales Engineering, Solutions Architect, Product Manager
- Experience in the following domains: development lifecycle, product management, customer success
- Networking knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven Business-analytics proficiency
- Capable of working in an internationally distributed and multi-cultured organization
- Must be willing to travel extensively (internationally)
- Experience with development tools: Visual Studio, Github, Bitbucket, JSON, Jenkins, CI/CD is an advantage
- Cloud Security knowledge and experience is an advantage
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email Bhavana Mathur(firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2297