16749 – Peoplesoft Developer
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic, and works with cutting edge technologies. The HR-IT team is looking for a Peoplesoft Developer in Phoenix, AZ
This role will primarily be responsible for PeopleSoft development . support projects within PeopleSoft HCM application Absence Management module. system. The new joiner will work with divisional business pricing users to understand pricing requirements in order to determine how to modify the promotional system to satisfy their requirements.
The scope includes Core HR, Employee job, personal data and payroll data conversion from third party source system. involves in-house WFM applications integration.
• Assist in managing expectations with both business and IT stakeholders regarding functionality, scope, and deliverables.
• Ensuring that applicable regulatory directives are complied with e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI, and current privacy legislation.
• Participate as a team player as we work with Integration, Retail Quality Assurance and Project Teams as well as helping to Development effective relationships with our Partners/Vendors.
• Ability to explain architectural/design requirements in both a technical and a non-technical ways with the project team and the business stakeholders/customers.
• Requires potential 10% travel depending upon project specifics and business locations.
• Must be able to make sound decisions based on incomplete information, under pressure and maintain project focus.
• Support PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 application conversion project, work with business users, requirement gathering, fit gap analysis, design and development, conversion testing cycle support. Implement new enhanced solution on the existing processes. Involve in performance tuning and optimization efforts.
• 4+ years of Retail systems experience is a big plus
• Strong knowledge and experience in Oracle PeopleSoft PeopleTools including PeopleCode, Application Engine, BI Publisher, Application Package, Component Interface & Integration Broker, XML/BI Publisher, Fluid, AWE, SQR, SQL, PS Query.
• Familiar with standard Release and Configuration Management processes, STAT and highly adaptive to changing environments.
• Strong understanding of coding standards, best practices.
• Experience in People Tools 8.5x, PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 or greater desirable
• Understanding of emerging business solutions, technologies, and delivery methodologies.
• Good trouble shooting skills, strong experience in PeopleSoft business process slow, technical design and analysis, troubleshooting skills.
• Knowledge of common Retail Platforms, UNIX/LINUIX and Mainframe technology.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Feel free to email Monica Vaduva (Monica.email@example.com)