Product Security Software Engineer
Our client is one of largest virtualization companies in the world. Their products help streamline how complex applications can be used and viewed. They are a Silicon Valley powerhouse and are currently in need of a Product Security Software Engineer to work at their Palo Alto, CA office.
Product Security Software Engineer help to build complex automations, dashboards, data warehouses and other awesome capabilities which enable the SDL process to drive a great security culture across the company.
- Develop and deploy scalable applications and services enabling SDL processes for all product teams in an Agile environment.
- Develop critical features for SRE support of deployed applications and services.
- Produce well-documented solutions using flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, and code comments.
- Write clear, modular, secure, and well-tested code using TDD.
- Maintain and support existing applications, services, and platforms.
- Provide continuous improvement for our development process and environment.
- Full-stack development skills (front end, microservices, REST APIs)
- Python / Java
- CICD (Jenkins, Gitlab)
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Web stack and services architecture (HTTP, REST)
- Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence)
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include: Medical Insurance, HSA (Health Savings Account), 401K Plan, Paid Sick Time Off
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Duration: 6+ months contract
Payment term: - Green Card / GCEAD or Citizens
Interview: In-person interviews required
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume Please email your respond to Mani Maganti (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2304 / 408-739-4900 x 125.