Business Analyst (Revenue Recognition) - 16766
Our client is one of largest virtualization companies in the world. Their products help streamline how complex applications can be used and viewed. They are a Silicon Valley powerhouse and are currently in need of a Business Analyst (Revenue Recognition) who will be responsible for driving the requirements, design, and functional specification related to Order to Cash and Revenue Recognition.
This is a long term Contract position, 3-6 months based in Palo Alto, CA.
- Develop and deploy new processes and configurations to meet business needs in the area of Oracle Finance and Revenue Recognition.
- Prepare project related documentation, GAP analysis, blueprints, functional specifications for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms during different stages of a project.
- Work closely with Product Management, Sales Operations, Operations, Accounting, Global Customer Support, and IT to implement enhancements to existing process achieve operational efficiency and accuracy.
- A strong Business Process Track Lead that can drive requirements in the area of Revenue Recognition
- Experience with Oracle Revenue Recognition
- Strong Oracle financials (AR, AP, OM etc.) experience
- OTC workflow and processes
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- 12+ month Contract Position: possible for FTE conversion.
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Local candidates strongly preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Feel free to directly email Anjali Srivastava (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2291.