Digital Product Manager
Our direct client is one of the world's leading Bank. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Digital product manager. This is a 2 Year long Contract role located in San Francisco CA Or Charlotte, NC.
At Client’s Digital Experience Design (DXD), we create simple, friendly digital experiences by being obsessed with what’s most important to our 27 million digital customers and incorporating their voices into every decision we make.
Client has been around since 1852, but we’re not old-fashioned. In fact, Our Client has always been on the forefront of digital innovation. We were one of the first banks to go online, and we’ve never stopped innovating.
- Provides leadership and expertise for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment. Leads the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- This digital product manager will have to work with multiple scrum teams and give them guidance on the digital scope for projects.
- Digital product management experiences are critical, especially in for secured sessions (digital servicing/online banking experiences).
- There are two projects I have in mind for the digital product manager to cover. One is a credit card project and the other one for auto loan. Background knowledge in these products is a plus.
- Having broad view on end to end customer experiences, clear-minded (again he/she will have to work with many, many teams, stakeholders), detail oriented (to not miss nuances), great socialization and communication skills are all good to have.
- These initiatives may focus on content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area and influences digital strategy for the business line. May lead a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry. 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting.
- Someone needs to understand the sales process through application digitally- so someone that is sales oriented.
- With 10+ experience preferred but said we could probably get away with someone with 8 years if they are really good. And they don’t have to have a finance background.
- Ecommerce is key here.
- BA, BS, or MA in communications, human factors, information sciences or graphic/visual arts
- Certifications in Agile, UX or other design methodologies
- Scrum master experience
- Banking or financial services background or working in a highly regulated industry
- Design software experience with Invision, Sketch, Photoshop.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: 2 Years Contract
- Locations: San Francisco,or Concord, Oakland or Charlotte NC.
- Preferred W2 candidate
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Shreya Muktamath(Shreya.email@example.com) or call 408- 400- 2300.