16824 – SAP Basis Administrator
This client is a leader in the heavy equipment manufacture domain
They are currently in need of SAP Basis Administrator. This position is contract-to-hire and located in Grapevine, Texas.
- Responsible for the solution construction, implementation and systems integration, delivering high quality solutions to the Company in response to varying business requirements. Tasks performed include integrating hardware, software, and network solutions. Identifying project requirements, developing solution delivery, which may include coordination of vendors and subcontractors.
- 7+ years of SAP Basis Experience, Basis Administration Certification is a plus
- Good experience and understanding of User Administration, SAP Security operations, Security Role design and development
- Experience with Installing, Configuring, Monitoring (System Log, System Performance etc.) and maintaining (Transport management, Performance Tuning, Support Packages, Upgrade, DMO/SUM, OSS Notes) SAP ECC, BW, SCM, EWM, Solution Manager and Business Object in Linux & HANA DB environment is required.
- Good experience with Disk Space Management, Backup, Recovery, Client Copy, Data Refresh is required.
Plus to have
- Strong Solution Manager or Fiori / SAP Portal Administration experience is a plus
- OS: Linux / Unix certification is preferred
- DB: DBA certification in any commercial Data Base is required, HANA DB is preferred
- Azure Cloud experience/certification is a plus.
- SOX-IT and SAP Audit experience is a plus
- 3-6 Month Contract TO Hire
- Onsite interview
- W2 candidate only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. Benefits offered to our employees include: (Medical Insurance , HSA (Health Savings Account), 401K Plan, Paid Sick Time Off
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2299 / 408-739-4900 x 123.