16876Sr Product Manager
Our direct client is one of the Biggest Retail Client. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Digital product manager. This is a Contract to Hire role located in Pleasanton CA.
Client is one of the largest foods and drug retailers with 2,200+ stores. The Client’s family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Loyalty Product Management Department has an opening for a Senior Product Manager. This position is in Pleasanton, California.
- Champion the needs of customers, business teams, stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the project. Can operate in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Identify unmet customer needs and develops possible feature/functionality concepts that meet those needs.
- Gather input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product concepts; responds to the needs of customers throughout the development process; analyzes competitors and market trends; evaluates technologies; develops detailed requirements, feature definitions, implementation plans, and internal communications.
- Participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development, including deployment and post-deployment activities.
- Proactively identifies problems that arise in the project, outlines options, recommends solutions, and escalates as needed.
- Identify areas that require customer research and proposes research activities to direct supervisor and user experience team.
- Partners with user experience team to user-test designs through mock-ups, functional prototypes, etc. to ensure they are meeting intended goals.
- Present and secures approval from senior management and other key stakeholders, as necessary Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts of the project and works with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices to support new features and
- Responsible for communicating product solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders; including knowledge transfer and training for on-going management of features Develop supporting business case, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
- Coordinating with engineering teams on a daily basis to implement technical solutions for our Digital Loyalty and Ecommerce platform.
- Maintain a technical product backlog of engineering tasks and requirements.
- Work with User Experience & Design teams to create new features/capabilities for our Digital Loyalty and Ecommerce platform. Use analytics to determine future opportunities.
- Evaluate technical vendors for Universal Linking and Deep linking mobile capabilities to determine partner of choice to drive seamless experience for our Digital Loyalty and Ecommerce customers.
- Identify key technical gaps and improvements in our Digital Loyalty and Ecommerce omni-channel communication to ensure data quality and customer satisfaction.
- Partner with QA (Quality Assurance) teams to ensure the deployment of high quality feature enhancements.
- Research competitors and best practices and bring knowledge to the Product Management organization on key product areas of focus. Help instrument new technical tools like Jira/Confluence to manage product roadmaps and deliver new enhancements more iteratively.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: Contract to Hire
- Locations: Pleasanton , CA.
- Preferred W2 candidate
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you Feel free to email Shreya Muktamath (Shreya.firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408- 400- 2300.