Senior Infosec Engineer - 16885
If you’ve used your phone today, you’ve been in touch with a product manufactured by our client. They are a major provider of human interface technologies for mobile devices and are at the heart of current design and thinking. They currently have a requirement for a Senior Information Security Engineer for a challenging and rewarding position. This is 6+ months contract to hire and locates in San Jose, CA.
Our Client is looking for a dedicated and seasoned Information Security engineer to join the Information Security Architecture and Engineering team. The team is responsible for security design and architecture, implementation, technology roadmap, and security project management. The engineer will provide subject matter expertise in risk assessments, security reviews, and will partner and collaborate with other technology leaders to provide high fidelity secure solutions in protecting data and its confidentiality, integrity and availability.
• Drive, design and implement robust security solutions to meet information security requirements in alignment with business and customer needs
• Collaborate with other organizations to drive information security requirements across all solutions
• Help set strategic direction and roadmap for information security initiatives, processes and standards
• Create and maintain policies, standards, procedures and guidelines to changing Infosec Landscape
• Perform risk assessment and analysis of new and upcoming projects or controls
• Coordinate and participate in compliance efforts on vendor and supplier security requirements
• Work closely with Security Operations to ensure proper hand off, training, and continued flawless execution of projects and transition to standard operations
• Participate in change control processes to identify and minimize impact to information security controls
• Facilitate forensics analysis and review/hunt of potential threats
• Review Information Security technologies (tools, services, processes) and make recommendations
• Ensure information security projects are delivered with high quality and timeliness
• Light project management, as required, for Information Security projects.
• Provide incident response support and/or lead incident response actions as appropriate
Qualifications and technical experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• CISSP, CISM, GSEC, or CRISC certifications preferred
• Experience with a scripting language preferred (Python/Perl/Powershell)
• Strong familiarity with security frameworks (NIST, ISO, CSA)
• Strong understanding of Data Privacy (GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, etc)
• Strong and demonstrated experience in networks, systems, applications, and cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) architectures
• Strong understanding of security threat and risk assessment modeling/frameworks
• Strong understanding of identity protocols/systems (AD, LDAP, SAML, PKI, etc)
• Strong experience with network security solutions (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, NAC, UBA, TLS)
• Strong experience with system security solutions (EPP, EDR, Encryption)
• Strong experience working with applications and inter-application data flows
• Strong experience and understanding with Windows and Linux environments
- 6 + Months Contract to Hire
- Location: San Jose, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to connect with Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2299 / 408-739-4900 x 123