Our client is the travel and entertainment navigator / guide software company. They currently have a requirement of a Site reliability engineer / DevOps. The position is 12 months contract in San Francisco, CA.
Only W2 Candidates
- Handle operational requests around configuration and networking changes.
- Write automation for operational workloads
- Provide developer and customer support for complex troubleshooting issues related to systems, applications, or networking
- Experience in AWS is preferred but another cloud provider such as Google Cloud or Azure could work
- Proficient in Python, Go is a plus
- Experience with at least one of the modern configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Salt
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix/BSD internals.
- Experience developing and debugging networking protocols (HTTP, SSL, and TCP)
- W2 only
- Local candidates strongly preferred
- Position is 12 months contract.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Monica Vaduva (email@example.com) or call 4084002301