SR Salesforce Architect - 16925
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for a Sr Salesforce Architect to work in their Englewood CO facility for as a full time employee
The Salesforce Platform Architect leads the architectural and technical designs for our Salesforce implementation, working in partnership with the Global Sales, Services, Marketing, and Finance teams, and in adherence to the Enterprise Architecture organization direction.
This role will assess the impact of changes to the platform by providing continuous support and leadership to our delivery organization, ensuring adherence to best practices, evaluating the fit of third-party tools to the current and future landscape, and influencing new ways of working that drive steady improvements.
The primary business goal of the role is to deliver architectures that increase the business capabilities of the organization through showing a passion for well-architected solutions, users, technology, and customer centricity.
- Assess architectural strengths and opportunities to align the Salesforce implementation to the business drivers and strategic capabilities of the organization.
- Develop and maintain the current, transitional, and target architectural blueprints documented for all solutions centered on Salesforce.
- Maintain a documented inventory of all applications and integrations in place having dependencies with the Salesforce implementation.
- Collaborate with business and IT stakeholders, executives, subject matter experts, and vendors to maximize the use and advantages of the platform capabilities.
- Recommend leading Salesforce architecture and development best practices.
- Collaborate and support domains architects working on the Salesforce platform with Data Architecture, Integration Architecture, Security Architecture, Business Architecture, and Business Process alignment.
- 5+ years of experience in successful large-scale and enterprise-level Salesforce implementations.
- 10+ years of overall enterprise, systems, solutions, applications, or business architecture background.
- Strong experience and background with integration architecture, including integration patterns in both cloud to cloud and cloud to on premise scenarios.
- Cross-functional experience in working with business leaders from different units and distinct drivers and priorities, for example Sales, Services, Marketing, Partners, IT, and Finance.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent facilities and great location
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
About the Client:
This client has a reputation for leading innovation in their area of expertise. They are a multinational corporation, but operate in smaller, nimble units responsive to their client needs. The focus of this company is on providing IT technologies and services. They have excellent facilities, great people and a stellar café!
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Monica Vaduva (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 4084002301