16930 – Okta IAM Consultant
Our client is an IT automation and security company, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for an Okta IAM Consultant. The position is at Client’s Headquarters – Santa Clara, CA. It’s a 4+ months Contract.
- At least 4 years of experience in IT with a focus on Security Engineering and Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Ability to set up Okta IDM (Authorization Server) with all the applications (Web App/Mobile APP/Single Page etc.) to streamline and the onboarding and off-boarding of API Gateways accounts.
- Ability to administer and manage Okta Integration focused on integrating internal & external applications.
- Good understanding of Okta single sign-on, multi-factor policies, and provisioning (automated provisioning and de-provisioning with these applications).
- Prior experience with Active Directory Domain Admin (Active Directory design & architecture, Group Policy, Windows Server, Security, Active Directory troubleshooting) in a production environment.
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems Understanding of ITIL and Agile is a plus.
- Experience with Ansible, .NET, Java, Python is a huge plus.
- Any experience with Active Directory DS & LDS, FIM/MIM, GPO, Change Auditor, Recovery Manager, Azure AD Connect is a huge plus.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- 4+ months contract
- Position location: Santa Clara, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. You should also feel free to email Vandana (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2308 EXT 111.