16933- Product Owner
Our direct client is one of the world's leading hospitality & gaming company. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Product Owner. This is a Contract to Hire role located in Las Vegas, NV.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting the company’s “Beyond the Best” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Championship Service Standards at all time,
- Responsible for having a vision of what key stakeholders wish to build, and convey that vision to the scrum team,
- Incorporating feature requests into product road map by holding stakeholder meetings on a regular basis,
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users,
- Responsible for securing funding for features, programs and projects and reporting on the financials back to stakeholders,
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria based on the stakeholder requests,
- Ability to set sprint goals at the beginning of a sprint,
- Ability to plan releases and upgrades,
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints,
- Must keep track of industry trends and maximize investments,
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example,
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
- Technical background with knowledge of software development, web technologies and operational processes.
- Product Owner Certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks and the ability to apply those frameworks.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: Contract to Hire
- Position location: Las Vegas, NV (Local preferred)
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Bhavana Mathur (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2297