16983 – Network Engineer
Our client is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. They are looking for a Network Engineer for a permanent role in Pleasanton, CA. No remote work, onsite interview – must.
- 10-15 years of hands on experience with large corporate Network architecture and Vendor management.
- Familiarity with Viptela and/or Silver Peak is an advantage.
- Experience with Palo Alto network.
- Experience with Routing / switching architectural design of large-scale networks.
- Detailed knowledge of complex network concepts including routing protocols, spanning tree, VPC and VLAN design, WLAN technologies, packet analysis and inspection, and application performance troubleshooting.
- Detailed knowledge of Cisco router and switch platforms including working knowledge of the Cisco ISR, catalyst, ASR and nexus platforms.
- Experience with various network management tools and underlying fundamental protocols such as: SNMP, Netflow, Ixia, Solarwinds, Opnet, SMTP, NTP, SSH, and very security Savvy.
- Experience with Azure or AWS.
- Location: Pleasanton, CA
- Permanent role
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Vandana Mathur (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2308.