16997 – NetSuite Business Analyst
Our client is the fastest growing, most widely used student information system, serving tens of millions of students across the globe. They currently have a requirement for a NetSuite Business Analyst. The location is Folsom, CA. It’s a 6+ months Contract.
- Documentation of business requirements and the associated metrics needed to identify if the requirements are achieved.
- Efficiently optimize existing business processes to drive productivity in business groups.
- Design new business processes that will scale and help business teams across the company.
- Must have the ability to train and help business users complete their daily tasks effectively.
- Effectively communicate business requirements to the technical organizations, and vice versa.
- Provides regular communication regarding the status of specific projects and interfaces with all areas affected by the project.
- Interact extensively with development teams to communicate business requirements in order to deliver efficient solutions in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the Finance organization at all times, especially during month end and quarter end.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a Finance, Accounting or Info Systems discipline.
- Minimum of 5+ years of related work experience in an operational role and some experience with project and or change management.
- Experience working with Auditors both internal and external ensuring that business processes and Change control processes are SOX compliant.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- 6+ months contract
- Position location: Folsom, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. You should also feel free to email Vandana Mathur(email@example.com) or call 408-400-2308 EXT 111.