16999 - Windows Engineer
Our client is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. They are looking for a Windows Engineer for a permanent role in Pleasanton, CA. No remote work, onsite interview – must.
• 10-15 years of large Corporate enterprise
• Create, troubleshoot, and support PowerShell scripts
• Windows server backups and scheduled jobs
• Support New Windows Server provisioning and de-provisioning
• Update and manage documentation as necessary.
• Provide Root cause analysis to production outages as required
• Support Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP
• Administer VMware and AHV
• Administer Windows Servers and support day to day operations
• Experience with administering Network Appliance Filers and CIFS protocol is required.
• Adhere to IT access-management and change control procedures.
• Receive and respond to escalations from Desktop Support and field support team. Escalate issues to management, if necessary.
• Collaborate with team members and mentor junior staff to execute the IT strategy in a cost effective and timely manner.
• Basic understanding of SQL database environments a huge plus.
• Stay abreast of industry best practices in risk management techniques and integrate new methods and tools as appropriate.
• Support other areas of technology supported by Server team (Exchange, Azure, Proofpoint, and Single-Sign on – Okta, Logic Monitor, and SCCM).
• Windows Server patching
• Windows Server monitoring and alerting
- • 5- 10 years+ on Windows
- , O365 Azure is a must have
- • Microsoft Certifications – MCSE 2012r2 or above
- • Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- • Windows server 2008 and above
- • Power Shell Scripting level 5 or above
- • Automation experience
- • strong storage experience a big plus
- • Experience with Exchange 2012 and above
- Location: Pleasanton, CA
- Permanent role
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2299