17025 Scrum Master
Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality and Casino companies. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Scrum Master. This is a Contract role located in Las Vegas, CA.
- Scrum Master is responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings. The incumbent will be responsible for increases in their team efficiency, motivates the team, spins, and argues for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Client’s Casinos’
“Beyond the Best” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Client’s Casinos’ Championship Service Standards at all times.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to deliver the most value to the business.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to address intentional gaps in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building an environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done while fostering a self-managed team approach.
- Facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and disseminating information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner and IT leadership especially on the significance of grooming the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- 5+ years of experience in an enterprise environment
- Ability to lead a multiple product groups and projects
- Scrum Master Certification is required
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks and the ability to apply those frameworks.
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development \ product management team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Must be able to obtain a Nevada Gaming License.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Feel free to email Shreya (Shreya.email@example.com) or call 408- 400- 2300.