Maxonic is looking for a Workday HRIS for one of our leading customers in the travel and entertainment industry. This is a 12+ months contract and located in San Francisco, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include: Medical Insurance, HSA , 401K Plan, Paid Sick Time Off
- Maintain the Workday platform with a focus on reporting (including scheduled reports), business process maintenance, security administration, data loads and data audits
- Evaluate incoming requests from HR, Finance, IT and other groups, identify appropriate solutions and execute on them
- Identify functional gaps in existing processes or operations when business needs change and provide solutions
Skills & Experience:
- Functional and technical knowledge of Workday, including deep knowledge of reporting and security, with at least 1 recent year on the platform
- Experience performing data loads and audits of complicated data
- Experience maintaining Workday business processes
- Functional working knowledge of HR and Payroll processes a plus
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- 12+ months Contract position
- Locals only
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Nina Schneider (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2299.