17078 – Network Engineer II
Our direct client is one of the world's leading hospitality & gaming company. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Network Engineer II. This is a Contract to Hire role located in Las Vegas, NV.
- 3+ years of experience in an enterprise environment with demonstrable expertise in at least 2 of the platforms in common use at Client.
- Certification as an agile Scrum Team Member.
- General understanding of the operation and configuration of at least 4 additional platforms in use at Client.
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge and experience with internet routing protocols and concepts: TCP/IP, BGP, MPLS, ISIS and/or OSPF
- Knowledge and experience with network operating systems such as Cisco IOS Junos OS.
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
- 2-3 years of experience maintaining and troubleshooting telecommunications applications and other support applications in customer service orientated environment.
- Minimum of 1 years of customer service skills and knowledge of call center environment
- Minimum of 1 years of handling basic tasks to complete project requirement for telecom system configurations
- Preferred completion of ININ ICCS coursework and certification or equivalent platform
- Preferred experience of ININ, CISCO or Genesys Telephony Platforms, including VOIP, SIP, UCCE, Voice Gateways, and application integration
- Preferred knowledge of Networking, Servers, and Storage that support telecom platform
- Preferred experience within Call Center environment
- Ability to perform initial testing of call flow configurations
- Ability to document technical design based on requirements
- Experience in call flow design/routing strategy and documentation
- Knowledge of Telecom and Network design
- Experience in Administration and Development on telecom platform, including the direction of vendors and supporting engineering team members
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: Contract to Hire
- Position location: Las Vegas, NV (Local preferred)
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Vandana Mathur (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2308 EXT 111.