Our direct client is a cloud computing software company. This is a 6 months contract role located in Mexico City, Mexico.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
- Design and develop cloud management stack for the Client distributed cluster.
- Implement a highly scalable and reliable software management system for clusters that scale out to hundreds of hosts and thousands of Virtual Machines and containers.
- Constantly push towards making the Client cloud management stack highly reliable, performant and user friendly.
- Be passionate about datacenter management problems and strive to come up with innovative solutions.
- Love of programming
- Excellent Python and C++, ideally for enterprise-quality software
- Extensive knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- Familiarity with OS internals, concepts of distributed data management, and design/implementation tradeoffs in building clustered, high-performance, fault-tolerant, secure distributed systems software
- Familiarity with x86 architecture, virtualization and/or storage and network management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s (preferred) in Computer Science
- 5-8 years of industry experience or equivalent research experience
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you (US work authorization, current location, etc.) Feel free to email Himanshu Jha (email@example.com ) or call 408-715-1210 x 106