Our client is an American software company that develops an account aggregation service that allows users to see their credit card, bank, investment, email, travel reward accounts, etc. on one screen. They are currently trying to fulfill au urgent role for the Web Developer role. This position is Full Time and Permanent role at Raleigh, NC.
• Strong understanding of client-side software / frameworks
• Proficiency in HTML 5 and CSS 3.0
• Good to have skills in React JS, JS
• Experience in building native mobile applications using React Native is a big plus
• Experience in developing user interfaces, optimized for mobile devices
• Exposure to agile development processes, TDD / BDD is a big plus
• Exposure DevOps and related tools and techniques – Docker, Jenkins, setting up CI/CD pipelines will be an added advantage
• Work as a Senior member of the development team building Financial Applications
• Write clean code with a high respect for test cases and design integrity
• Work closely with others in coming up with a high level and low level design for all major changes
• Guide other engineers in following engineering best practices like TDD, Pair-Programming, etc.
• Collaborate with colleagues from other areas of the company in identifying inter-dependencies for any system enhancement
• Collaborate with the QA, Performance Engineering and Application security teams to run the developed code through all these 3 types of testing within the sprint
• Analyze production issues, determine RCA and come up with a plan to feed the learnings into the subsequent product upgrades
• Be a strong technical expert for user interface development and guide the teams building User Interfaces / Apps
• Partner with Product Managers and UX Designers to understand requirements and influence UX decisions
• Proactively identify gaps, risks and issues in proposed UX Design and discuss them with product and UX teams to resolve them
• Be at the cutting edge of UI innovations, build POCs and bring relevant technologies into the product in a rapid fashion
• Provide coaching and guidance to junior engineers and mentor them to become proficient UI developers
• Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative and iterative programming environment
• Experience in Financial domain is preferable but not mandatory
- Full Time/Permanent Role
- Position location: Raleigh, NC
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. Benefits offered to our employees include: Medical Insurance, HSA (Health Savings Account), 401K Plan, Paid Sick Time Off
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Mani Maganti (email@example.com or call 408-400-2304 / 408-439-4900 ext. 125.