17136 - Application Engineer
Our direct client is one of the world's leading hospitality & gaming company. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Application Engineer. This is a Contract to Hire role located in Las Vegas, NV.
• Deploy, configure, manage, and optimize various applications such as LMS, InfoGenesis, IGT Advantage, and RainMaker to support LOB operations
• Work in an agile team environment with other engineers to deliver application capabilities as described in product backlog user stories.
• Accept guidance from team members, guild leaders and mentors to build skills and work-related knowledge and abilities.
• Consult with other engineers to identify current operating procedures and clarify design and implementation objectives.
• Formulate plans using industry standard techniques to outline tasks required to deliver committed user stories.
• Work effectively as a member within an agile Scrum team.
• Address and resolve application performance and availability issues in a cost-effective and timely fashion.
• 4+ years of experience in an enterprise environment
• Experience to Deploy, configure, manage, and optimize various applications such as LMS, InfoGenesis, IGT Advantage, and RainMaker
• Knowledge of general server architecture principles.
• Certification as an agile Scrum Team Member.
• Ability to communicate effectively with Product Owners, Stakeholders, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
• Must be able to work on call as required.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: Contract to hire
- Position location: Las Vegas, NV (Local preferred)
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2299