Product Management (Industry Solutions)
Our client is biggest Japanese MNC in the world, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a Contract to hire role: Product Management (Industry Solutions) at Santa Clara office.
- Work closely with pre/Sales and the partner and marketing organizations to identify product features, perform SWOT and ROI analysis.
- Strategize, iteratively evolve and evangelize product roadmap.
- Partner with engineering, services and support teams to identify and accomplish integration and orchestration points to deliver a robust, highly scalable platform.
- Successfully complete end-to-end Go to Market cycles, both in waterfall and agile models.
- Work with trade compliance team and perform pricing analysis, providing forecasts and pricing recommendations for ensuring global sale-ability.
- Be the voice of the product and make compelling product presentations in front of audiences ranging from C-level to market analysts.
- Innovation, creativity and an outside-the-box mindset are all keys to your success as you work with cross functional stakeholders and delve into real market driven business needs
- Ability to quickly build credibility and trust with team members and key stakeholders
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with being a dynamic and engaging speaker comfortable in front of audiences of all sizes and backgrounds
- Ability to influence without authority is a must-have skill along with cross-cultural sensitivity as we work closely across Americas, EMEA and APAC
- Ability to cultivate an understanding of what information is required to drive which decisions
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related streams.
- Minimum 3-10 years of technical product management experience.
- Minimum 5-10 years of in-depth experience in enterprise data landscapes, spanning SAP HANA and Oracle RDBM, Big Data, Business Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience with infrastructure and hardware technologies preferred.
- Looking for someone who has both Hardware/ Platform experience as well as enterprise software experience.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract to hire position: 3 months contract to hire .
- Locations: Sanata Clara .
- Preferred W2 and CTC candidate
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Benefits offered to our employees include: Medical Insurance, HSA (Health Savings Account), 401K Plan, Paid Sick Time Off
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Feel free to email Shreya (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2300.