17162 - Systems Engineer 2 (WTX and SQL) in Lombard, IL
Maxonic is looking for a (Job Title) for one of our leading customers in the information technology field specializing in healthcare. Our client is a catalyst for your value-based healthcare system. They are a healthcare technology company that offers software, analytics, network solutions, and technology-enabled services to help create a stronger, more collaborative healthcare system.
Systems Engineer 2 (WTX and SQL) in Lombard, IL
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
System Engineer (WTX, SQL) in Lombard, IL (17162)
- Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
- Basic knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of computer development software across multiple platforms.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- 6+ months Contract position
- Locals only
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Recruiter Name (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2299.