17204 – IDE Tools Developer
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include electronic, automotive, systems, and services. They have a requirement for an IDE Tools Developer with Experience in Kotin and Python programming. This 6+ months contract role located in Santa Clara, CA.
- Developing tools and utilities for data scientists to speed up creation of IoT solutions for customers.
- Tools development for analytics
- Developing plug-ins
- Developing source code management and AI/analytics packages management system using/enhancing OSS framework.
- Developing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment application and enhancing existing OSS DevOps framework.
- Developing development environment tools using/enhancing existing OSS IDE.
- Frameworks/Tools to be used on our project: Git/Gitlab, PyCharm/IntelliJ, Docker, Kubernetes
- 5 years of software development experience with local environment applications.
- Strong Kotlin (* BIG PLUS)
- Very familiar with working with IDEs and building plug-ins to IDEs like IntelliJ, Spyder, PyCharm ( especially IntelliJ)
- Local candidates-in-person is required
- Term: contract
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler at email@example.com (408-400-2299)