Technical Lead, Marketing & Merchandising (Master Data)
Our direct client is one of the world's leading Retail company. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Technical Lead, Marketing & Merchandising (Master Data). This is a contract to hire role based out of Pleasanton, CA.
The Client is looking for Technical Lead in Merchandising portfolio. The key technical skillsets are Java, Spring Boot, SOAP, REST, MicroServices, Cloud, Angular JS, NoSQL with hands-on experience and strong in backend services.
- Lead projects, allocate and manage development resources.
- Oversee the work of less experienced staff.
- Provide technical leadership, coach and mentor team members.
- Lead troubleshooting and root cause determination and proactively identify opportunities to fix issues.
- Must be able to make sound decisions based on incomplete information, under pressure and maintain project focus.
- Developing strong working relationships at levels in the business and IT community to ensure overall project satisfaction.
- Assist in managing expectations with both business and IT stakeholders regarding functionality, scope, and deliverables.
- Provide application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Determines and implements the most efficient and cost-effective solution.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements.
- Design and create technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Analyze problems outlined by Business Systems Analysts in terms of detailed technology requirements and capabilities.
- Ensure logic and design is in alignment with core architecture of the system/application.
- Analyze existing product software and recommends modifications which will enhance operating capacity and meet business requirements.
- Provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversee overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Guide new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- 5+ years of integration and data migration development utilizing ETL development in DataStage or equivalent required.
- 5+ years of Retail or Master Data applications development experience greatly desired.
- 7+ years of programming experience including experience, including integrating applications across diverse technical platforms required.
- Strong experience with application server (Websphere, WebLogic) and database technologies (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server) required.
- Strong knowledge of UNIX/AIX, Windows, and Mainframe technologies desired.
- Strong experience with the full software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile).
- Strong Experience in migrating applications to public cloud.
- Experience in working with noSQL databases like Cassandra.
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of programming documentation processes/procedures.
- Strong ability to understand client expectations and to resolve issues that may affect delivery.
- Ability to build constructive relationships with senior application architects and project managers and gain their trust.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with outside contracting vendors and software application providers, both onshore and offshore.
- Strong ability to mentor, coach and train lower level programmer analysts.
- Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering quality products.
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral), customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of emerging business solutions, technologies, and delivery methodologies.
- Ability to contribute to making critical and successful decisions under pressure.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract to hire position: 6 months contract to hire
- Locations: Pleasanton, Ca
- Preferred W2 candidate
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Feel free to email Shreya Muktamath(Shreya.email@example.com) or call 408- 400- 2300.