17404 Sr Scrum master/Program Manager
Our direct client is one of the Biggest Retail Client. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Scrum master/Program Manager. This is a Contract to Hire role located in Pleasanton CA.
Client is one of the largest foods and drug retailers with 2,200+ stores. The Client’s family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Loyalty and multiple high visibility mobile projects has an opening for a Senior Scrum Master/Program Manager . This position is in Pleasanton, California.
- Build strong working relationships with business stakeholder and ensure project support and commitment
- Define project scope, deliverables and roles and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders, business partners and project team members.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Create, monitor and manage detailed project plan.
- Plan budgets for equipment, resources and vendors.
- Participate in the development of cost benefit analysis, associated budgets and tracking of actual costs spent vs budget and regularly reporting on project status to management.
- Assign and monitor work of technical personnel, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on time and within budget.
- Support development efforts by scheduling & attending meetings, capturing and coordinating action items
- Identify, analyze, prioritize and manage project risks. Develop contingency plans to mitigate risks.
- Manage stakeholder communications and approvals.
- Manage project related documentation like proposals, progress reports, requirements and presentations.
- Plan and execute deployments, support handover of project and necessary .
- Experience running Mobile Projects;
- 5+ years of Project Management experience, With an Application Development or Technical Project Management background.
- Project Management Institutes' (PMI) and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus; MBA a plus
- Strong skills in project planning, budget estimation and management, resource planning and assessment, financial planning and risk assessment
- Strong knowledge of Project Management Methodology and Tools (e.g. MS Project, Visio, Agile, SDLC etc.) with a strong knowledge of Project Management Disciplinesand Jira.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong expectation management, influencing and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate across various groups, build relationships and manage effectively in a matrix organization.
- Strong ability to motivate teams and coach and train business system analysts and lower level project managers.
- Advanced knowledge of process evaluation and selection of products, tools, services and infrastructure components in line with an organization's business needs and architectural principles.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: Contract to Hire
- Locations: Pleasanton , CA.
- Preferred W2 candidate
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Shreya Muktamath(Shreya.firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408- 400- 2300.