Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of a Sr. Application Developer in their Pleasanton, CA facility. This position is a Contract role and needs W2 candidates who are local to bay area to attend an onsite interview.
- Establish best practices for development and testing, including the selection and configuration of supporting dev tools.
- Perform code reviews to ensure adherence to established development standards.
- Provide expert-level mentorship to technical personnel on the team.
- Work directly on complex development problems and other assigned development tasks or features.
- Tactfully provide critiques on the development plans prepared by other team members, including overall approach and estimated timelines.
- Expertise in builds and deployment of the small to large scale application.
- Proficiency with C#, .Net Core, Web API, LINQ, ASP.Net, REST, AWS, Azure etc.
- Proficiency with ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, C#, WCF/Webservices,.NET Framework and SQL Server.
- Experience working on SSO based applications.
- Proficiency with SQL server development, query optimization, parameterized queries, T-SQL for developing complex stored procedures, and trigger management.
- Integration experience, including SOAP and REST based APIs with various authentication options/techniques.
- Good understanding database concepts.
- Exposure to NCR Copient software is a plus
- 6-12 months contract
- Pleasanton, CA
- Local candidates preferred
- W2 payment term only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume or email Vandana Mathur (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2308.