17272 – Workday Business Analyst
Our client is one of largest virtualization companies in the world. Their products help streamline how complex applications can be used and viewed. They are currently in needs to hire a Workday Business Analyst. This is a Contract position based in Palo Alto, CA.
- You will be responsible for analysis, design, configuration, and development of software solutions for Workday.
- Gather business requirements, analyze, provide conceptual and detail design to meet business needs.
- Analyze, design, document, and test software modifications to existing processes/configurations, reports, forms, extensions, and interfaces.
- Work closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals and gaps.
- MUST HAVE: Workday (WD Time Tracking and/ or Absence Management).
- Strong communication skills with positive energy and a good work attitude.
- Strong HR business acumen.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US on the W2 payment term
- 6 months Contract Position
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Local candidates strongly preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Feel free to directly email Vandana Mathur (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2308